Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow Day!


We got a ton of snow yesterday so we decided to bundle up and go play. Olive was very excited. I think initially the excitement came from getting to put on her snow boots.

The great thing about Scott's job is that he is very flexible and can come play for awhile on a snow day. That is awesome for me because I don't really love playing in the snow.

First he taught Olive how to make a snow ball. She thought it was hilarious.

Then they worked on a snowman but it didn't work out very well.

Next they tried out the sled. Olive fell off the first time and wasn't anxious to try it again.

Finally we headed to the back yard to make some snow angels.

Can you see them? Olive officially loved the snow day and cried a lot when it was time to come inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Olive and Scott both looked like they had so much fun! I bet with all the snow Ollie thought she was in heaven. So great!

 
UA-18211205-1