
I made it full length to protect even her pants and added a very long strip of vinyl to make it the front wipe-able.

I also added vinyl on the bottom of the sleeves because I learned from my years as a school teacher that is a hot spot for paints and messes. It won't be so baggy I just haven't attached the velco to the back yet so it was kinda falling off. Actually, it is quite fitted because I underestimated her belly a little bit.

Here is a close up. Isn't she cute? Olive doesn't really love wearing it yet, but she also hasn't painted in it yet so I am sure once she learns what it is for, she will be more willing to wear it. I can't wait to show off our first project!
4 comments:
That's darling! I love it.
Such a smart idea! I'm sure she will love painting!
She is totally adorable.
the arm parts is genius! Sheer genius!
Post a Comment