
I found these decorations on sale for half off at Target (oh how I love that store so much!) and I thought they would be the perfect way to round out my fall decor. It is minimal, but still it's something.

It is such a windy blustery fall day. I am hoping that all this wind will finally blow our leaves down which so far and been very resilient to the season and refuse to fall. The crappy part is that I know all the wind is bringing in a big winter storm and we will have snow next week. I guess that is okay because I am definitely getting in the Christmas mood. And at least we almost made it to Thanksgiving without snow. That is something to be thankful for!
2 comments:
Oh Target, how I miss it! Mar, your photography is looking sooo good! Soon you guys will be a husband wife team!!
It would be almost impossible for me to live without Target. I am addicted. You are one brave lady Kelly! And thanks for the compliment! It is always nice to hear nice things!
Post a Comment