Monday, November 15, 2010

Sick Days

Our weekend was spent at home with a sick girl. It breaks my heart when she gets sick like this. We've had the usual cold issues: stuffy nose, constant cough, droopy watery eyes, raspy voice, and sleepless nights. All of it makes me feel so sorry for her.


So we have been watching a lot of movies and taking it easy. The only upside to Olive being sick is that our active, busy, can't-ever-sit-and-relax girl becomes extremely cuddly and lovely. We are more than happy to oblige. I actually kind of love it. At least there is one upside, that and her asking me help her "bro me nose please" ( it always makes me giggle when she asks).


Here's hoping she gets better!

3 comments:

krissy o said...

Poor thing. Look at that necklace! I love that even though she's so down with sickness she still tries to look her best. She's a real lady, through and through.

Mary said...

I hope she is doing better soon!

Stef said...

Poor dear. I got a migraine later that night, so it looks like Olive had good timing; we would have had to cut the evening short, anyway. We need to reschedule for sometime soon! I can hear the bratwurst calling our names.

 
UA-18211205-1