Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy House Day

Sunday was our one year anniversary of moving into our house. Here is a picture to document our special day.

Here is a picture on the first night that we owned the house. We got take out and ate on the floor. (Doesn't Olive look like a little baby?)

It kinda blows my mind that it has been a whole year. I find myself saying this time and again but time move so fast and slow. So much has happened in the past 12 months, and yet it seems like just yesterday we were loading up a moving truck on a day very similar to today (it was snow-raining and all of our stuff got wet). I mean, look at Olive a year ago. She has changed and grown so much!

After one whole year we have gotten a lot of projects finished but there are still some loose ends to tie up. There are some projects in the pipeline that hopefully we can do within this next year, and then there are some projects that are probably just hopes and dreams. We have absolutely adored living in our wonderful house. One of the best years of my life!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Olive really has changed so much since you've moved in. She's such a cutie. I'm sure glad your family bought the house. I love having such great neighbors!

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow, time goes so fast.

 
UA-18211205-1