Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Have So Much To Be Thankful For!

I almost can't believe that Thanksgiving is here already. As I think about my life I tend to get overwhelmed with gratitude. I have been so blessed. I have so so much to be thankful for.

I have a wonderful, devoted, hard working, compassionate husband who picks up all my slack and takes care of everything. I would be lost without him. I appreciate his patience and mellow temper. I don't think I have ever heard him raise his voice and that means a lot to me. He is the calm to my storms of stress.

I have a sweet, adorable, loving, charming, charismatic, daughter who loves me. She melts me. I love watching her learn and grow. She makes me laugh so much. I love singing with her. I am extremely blessed to spend my days with such a fun girl.

I love where I live, it's been a blessing to have family close. I love my house. I'm thankful for the friends we have. So many of you that read this blog are people I deeply care about, and I am thankful for you. The list goes on and on.

But really, the thing I am most grateful for is, to know that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I know that he loves me and gives me all of these wonderful blessings. My life is devoted to helping my children know those same things.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1