I'm probably in a very Hobbity (is that a word?) mood because I got to go to an awesome advanced screening of the movie. They had free treats and drinks and leather seats. I did feel kinda fancy. I really loved loved the movie! I mean, I have already loved Martin Freeman since I knew him as Tim in the British Office but man I loved him as Bilbo. And I've loved the Lord of the Rings movies for so long that it really felt like now we get another one. And then two more! Yippee!
But my real new precious is starts with this....way back in April Scott and I were talking about my computer and how old it is. I wasn't complaining because it was a free hand me down computer and I just mainly used it for blogging since I use my phone for nearly everything else. But Scott was saying that 8+ years is really old for a computer and that it would be smarter to replace it before it completely dies or worse, crashes and loses everything. He promised me that when the new iMac's came out we could splurge and get a new computer. But then it didn't come out for months, and months and months and we had to just keep waiting. I've never actually had my own computer. Even in college I just used computer labs. Then when we got married Scott gave me his old laptop and when that was kinda ready to die we got the one that I am currently using from my mother-in-law since she was upgrading. I was never unhappy about my computers. But I now know that I just didn't know what I was missing. I didn't know what the world was really like on an actual new, fully functioning computer. Seriously! Having a fast computer that can do more than one thing at once! and load pictures! and hold all of my music! and still function is honestly amazing to me. I used to have to restart my computer every time I wanted to use it because it would get so bogged down it couldn't work. It didn't support many games or shows for Olive to watch and it had no memory. Oh precious, how I am so happy to have you!
Isn't he amazing? I think he's pretty. Is it weird to blog about a computer?



No comments:
Post a Comment