Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

Grandma Lulu made us the cutest gingerbread houses, as always. Olive really had a blast decorating it and helped with every detail. I love that she is getting bigger and liking all of these activities. 


Our finished product. We haven't been able to admire it too much because we had to put it up high and out of Milo's reach (which has to be really high since he likes to climb on tables and use chairs to reach counters and such) But we were pretty darn proud of it. See the gingerbread man and snowman? Olive made up a background for them and how they live there. We also put a Christmas tree inside because what house would be complete without a gingerbread house?

I wanted to show this little detail because I was pretty proud of it. We made a little chimney and put marshmallow smoke coming out of it. 

1 comment:

krissy o said...

That is one good looking house. I am impressed.

 
UA-18211205-1