Friday, December 14, 2012

Disney Trip; Day 4

We went down to try and get some pictures in front of the awesome, huge Christmas tree in the lobby at the hotel. As a side note, Olive calls all hotels lobbies thanks to Eloise. I love it. Anyway, I think we might have actually gotten the whole family at least looking for a picture. But in the mean time the kids had lots of fun messing around and being super silly. 
This face on Olive is kinda amazing. We call it a troll face. If you just isolate the face it's actually so creepy. 

I love these two so much!

I tried this panaroma shot to get the whole tree. It must have been...hmmm 30 ft? It was amazing. 

Poor Milo spent a lot of this day being moved around and driven to different places. Two days of no real naps meant that he was a grumpy gus on the flight home. 

In the afternoon it got sunny so we headed to the beach. 



Olive loved chasing the seagulls with Lizzie. 

Milo trying to get some more sleep. 


Sunday we also went to the beach and visited Woodbridge Lake. Then we flew home. It was quite possibly the worst worst flight ever. Just terrible thing after terrible thing happened. Milo had a gigantic meltdown. But the poor boy! It had been a hard couple of days for him. The next morning this is how I found him when I came out of the shower. He had some sleep to catch up on. Poor guy. 


No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1