Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snow Day!

A few weekends ago we had a big snow storm. The kids were so anxious to get out and play. We know Olive loves the snow, but we didn't know how long Milo would last. The plan was that they would play in the yard for a bit and then Milo would come in and stay home with me while Olive and Scott went sledding at the park. Turns out Milo loved it so much he kept playing and playing and never cried to come in. So they just got the sled out to play here and never made it to the park. I'm so glad that they like the snow!
BTW One piece snow suits are the best thing ever! I found this one used and I am in love with it. I bought it big so let's hope it fits next year too!

Olive loved that she had a pal to "play" with in the snow. Milo loved trying to keep up with her. 

So funny that his tongue it out in all these pictures!

Olive taking a turn pulling Milo in the sled. He couldn't get enough of it, even when he fell out and landed face first on the snowy cement. Scott got so tired of pulling them that Olive started taking turns. 
They had so much fun being pulled in the sled. I have video of them laughing their heads off. 


Yay snow day! 

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1