Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gingerbread Houses

Olive and Lizzie decorated a house together this year. 

They agreed on everything. They must have the same taste in style. Or they just love all candy. I think they possibly ate more than they put on the house but that is kinda the whole point right?

We love this cousin tradition. Now that the girls are getting so big they decorated some pretty awesome houses. 


They were so proud of the finished product. 

I think it turned out really cute!

Decorating just one house is not enough for this Patterson crew so we had some friends over and decorated some more. 

It took me nearly three hours (drying time included) to make this three story gingerbread house. I was pretty proud of how legit it was. Go me!

I had to get a picture of me and Ruby. She is finally big enough to fit in the sweater I knit her! Such a cutie!

We were very excited!


So were Lyla and McCoy!

Look at that face!

Milo was actually interested for the first time ever. I think it is finally because he discovered there is candy everywhere and no one is really paying attention to how much you eat!

But he was actually really in to it also and stuck a whole bunch of candy on the house to "ecorate!"

I love this sequence of pictures because it just shows the life of a two year old. Crying and pouting...

to pleased....

to overjoyed in just a matter of seconds. That is totally our life right now. 

Our house in progress. 

The babies just roamed around and owned the place. I sometimes still catch myself realizing that Milo and Olive are the big kids now! Love these little ones!

Some group shots. It gets busy up in here!


Our finished product was pretty crazy with candy stuck everywhere! Just as it should be!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1