Has this holiday season flown by for everyone else? It's crazy! Here I am a week before Christmas just starting to blog about all the fun things we've been doing. First up, picking up our Christmas tree.

Last year we found this lot called, Rick's Trees. They are a family from Oregon who come here every year and sell their trees. They are all so nice and friendly and I love that it feels like you are buying from a nice family.
They have all these funny, handmade signs and yard decorations that you can buy there. Here is my grinch and Frosty.
Last year, our first year buying a fresh tree, we just wen to the lot and picked something out. What looked small there was huge in our front room and we had to cram our poor tree into a small corner. This year we learned and knew that we could only get a tree that was 3 ft wide. That proved somewhat challenging.
Olive giving us her approval. With the help of the friendly tree people we went on a major search and found this one. 3 ft wide and 8 ft tall, exactly what we needed!
Yay! We found it!
The kids loved helping to decorate this year. I have never been happier that we have soft, unbreakable ornaments because that meant they could actually help a lot.
Here it is all decorated. So cute!
Then, we opened our new Christmas book to add to our collection. I love this tradition and so do the kids.








No comments:
Post a Comment