After much searching and months of work we finally found our new car! We had been in the market for a new car for nearly a year. It was a slow process since test driving cars is kinda a crappy reason to get a babysitter. After doing lots of research earlier this year we had decided that the car that fit our budget but had the things we most wanted was a Kia Sorento. I know, I never thought I'd be driving a Kia either. We have needed a third row of seats for quite awhile now, especially with car pools and elementary school starting soon. The thing I liked so much about this car was that it had the extra seats but it didn't feel like a huge monster car.
Like I said, we have been on the look out for a long time and checking KSL every day trying hard to find what we wanted but it was proving to be very hard to find the model we wanted. I was starting to get discouraged and so we took a break looking for a car for about a month. After we got back from our trip one random night I thought I should just check the listings and see if anything new has been listed. I found this car that had all the features that we wanted and it was in our price range. The next morning we contacted the seller, test drove it that night, and bought it the next day. It's so crazy how it all came together and I feel that we were really blessed that it was basically brought to us.
I will say, even though it is used it is in amazing condition and it for sure is the closest thing I have ever had to a new car. I love driving it and being able to carpool kids or just pick them up to come play at our house. It has been a real blessing and we are so grateful!!



1 comment:
Wow! That car does not look like it has a third row. How cool that you found exactly what you wanted!
And congrats on 8 years together! I swear you guys were newly weds when we first met. :) And congrats to Scott on his race! (I'm now all caught up on your blog, haha!) What a huge accomplishment. Scary that it was so close to the Boston race, but so nice to see that the bombing didn't change anything!
Post a Comment