A couple of weeks ago my cousin got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was SO much fun to have all of our family here (even if we (especially Olive) missed their kids). It was a great day!
We tried to stay warm outside while we waited for them to come out.Isn't she such a cute girl?
My girl cousins. I am seriously to lucky to have fun, beautiful, and smart girls to call family. None of us had sisters and growing up I definitely counted them as my closest thing to a sister. They are such great example and friends!
The girls in my family.
Here is the bride and groom. Olive was very excited to see them and kept crashing a lot of their pictures because she just wanted to be close and admire them. She kept asking me "Can I have a picture with Amanda?" Amanda's dress was gorgeous and they made a beautiful couple!
Here are my parents, holding Olive, saying hi and talking to my cousin Peter's grandparents in Brazil on Skype. It was so cool. His grandparents weren't able to be there for the wedding but they got to see everything. I seriously love that we live in such an amazing world.
After the temple they had a ring ceremony the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I haven't spent much time there but I fell in love with that building. It is so beautiful. Olive and I kept admiring the paintings on the ceiling and all the details. She especially liked looking at the temple through the windows.
The couple at the ring ceremony.
Mr Milo waiting for some food. It was getting a bit stressful keeping the kids good at such a formal event after a long day. We would have loved to stay longer and visit with people more but we had to leave before any major meltdowns happened.
Here is Olive trying her hardest to be very good and polite. Once she got a cupcake the world was a whole lot better. I am glad that we got to celebrate Peter, he deserves so much happiness. Now we just need to get my brothers married because the are the last ones in the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment