Monday, January 23, 2012

Olive's Preschool Program

As I was going through some photos on my camera I found these and realized that I forgot to post Olive's Preschool Christmas Program. It was the cutest thing and Olive loved it, so I thought that even though it is well past Christmas I would post it anyway.  
They made these shirt at school. I seriously am so in love with our preschool. It has been amazing. I love, love, love hearing Olive talk the whole walk home about all the things they learned that day. She seriously just soaks it in like a sponge.
 This is Olive being a reindeer while wearing her reindeer shirt.
 This is Olive walking like a reindeer while wearing her reindeer shirt. (There were some reindeer dancers in her ballet performance the week before, so she was copying them.)

Sadly this is the best picture I got from the actual performance. It was crazy packed with people so we are lucky we even got this picture. Olive has a knack for learning songs but I was wondering what she would do in the program. She had told me before all the songs that they were going to sing. She was most excited for Jingle Bells because they got to shake bells, and for Jingle Bell Rock because they got to dance and go crazy. As we were walking in I was reminding Olive to listen to hear teacher during the program. She looked up at me and said "I will not go crazy mommy, only on crazy-rock-out-dance." Then when it came time to dance, everyone kind of froze,  except Olive. She was ready to dance her heart out until she looked around and realized no one else was going crazy. Apparently in class things got pretty wild, but in front of parents it was a different story. She still kinda bopped her head around but, I was prepared for some crazy rock moves. I tried to get her to show me at home but she wasn't interested. And thus was the joy that was Preschool Program.

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1