I thought I would just round out the week with updating our family goals. Luckily, this post has pictures. And thanks for passing on your family mottos. I find it so interesting! 
Okay, so I think I mentioned that we set some family goals last year. They were: for us to go to the temple as a couple quarterly and to have consistent FHEs. We made it to the temple only once, but I am still counting that as a success because we hadn't really gone since Olive was born.
We were horrible about doing FHE for most of the year. Monday would just totally slip by us. But the last few months we have gotten into a pretty good groove. During the holidays was especially easy because there were lots of things we were already doing and we would just count it as FHE. Like we drove around the see Christmas lights and made sure it was a Monday night. Or the kids "bought" Christmas presents for each other, on a Monday night. Okay, okay these are slightly cheating. But I am still counting it as FHE. We have been doing pretty good with FHE this year. For some reason BoM lessons are pretty easy. Most of our lessons are planned in like 5 minutes, when I realize that it is Monday and almost dinner time. They are nothing fancy and usually they not well planned out. We'll get there someday. So, this post is about one more memorable FHE we recently did. Bowling!
Olive absolutely adored it. It was really fun just doing something together. Olive liked the shoes, and the pizza for dinner. Seriously, it was such a blast!
This year our goals are to do something active as a family every week and to have monthly date nights. Yay for date nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment