Monday, May 28, 2012

Olive's Last Week of Preschool!

 I am honestly in shock that this is Olive's last week of school. This year has flown by in so many ways. It boggles my mind to think that in one year from now she will be all done with preschool. I have loved and cherished this year so much. I often wish she could just stay in preschool forever. It is just so magical. They are enthusiastic and excited about everything at this age.
I can't stop talking about how amazing Olive's preschool teacher Mrs Jani is. She makes the kids feel so loved and special. Olive was over the moon when it was her day to celebrate her birthday even though it is later in the summer. The amazing Mrs Jani makes each child their own birthday cake! Olive thought that was THE COOLEST thing ever. That cake couldn't be any more Olive could it? She also wore her birthday crown for literally 3 days straight.


 Last week they had a Feild Day Carnival at preschool. I went and helped and had the cutest kids in my group. Most of those cute kid's moms are my friends so I knew them all pretty well. It was so fun to play games with them. All of the games had a nursery rhyme theme. It was so cute and cleverly done.
This is their sack race in Baa Baa Black Sheep bags.
 This was Olive's favorite game. They had to knock off Humpty Dumpty off by shooting him with squirt bottles.
 They also made kites. As you can see Olive took this very seriously.
 Fly that baby!
 And they blew bubbles. They had so  much fun and it was great for me to see what a big girl Olive is and how much she has really grown up this last year.
And finally here is her cute chalk outline. It was the only one that had hair with bows. It was perfectly Olive.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Olive's preschool sounds so amazing! James still has two more weeks to go, but I know he'll have a hard time saying goodbye to everyone. I'm having a hard time believing he'll be starting kindergarten in just one year!

 
UA-18211205-1