Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Olive's Art Show

I know I have talked so much about Olive's preschool. I can't help it, I love that school so much. Last week they had an art show set up like a gallery to show all of the art they made during "Art Week". It was so cool and really impressive. They learned about real art, Olive came home telling me about the Mona Lisa!
 
Olive was hungry and kind of grumpy so she didn't want to pose for pictures, but I made her anyway.
They used different techniques. This is her "squeeze art" they used bottles and then folded the paper in half. Olive's looks just like a butterfly and she was so proud of it.
This is her "Georgia O'Keeffe art". Doesn't it look like the real thing?
 The older class did some cool things too. They did crazy faces like Picasso and the sunflowers from Van Gough. It was the coolest kids art show I have ever been too!

Here is all of her art work. She was very proud of herself.

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1