Here is our little jungle safari man. Doesn't he look adorable? If you look really close you can see the jungle animals on his shirt.
Milo got some really cool presents and he hasn't stopped playing with them.
Olive picked out a fishing game with poles. I think she was just as excited as he was.
At one point we had a little melt down because he just wanted to play and explore....But he got back into it with the next present.
Scott and I got him a pirate ship water table for our backyard. I saw this at a friends house and knew that would be the perfect present for his birthday. I think we are going to get a lot of use out it this summer!
Then it was cake time. We stripped him down and put him in his high chair and then he didn't want anything to do with it. I am not sure why, but he just wasn't interested. He took maybe a couple of bites. So much for the big messy picture.
This was the best we got.
Then he started crying so it was time to be done. It was a fun party and so shocking to celebrate him being a whole year old! We just love that little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment