Monday, May 21, 2012

At the Bee's Game

 We have been so busy lately and with the summer coming, it doesn't look like things are going to slow down much. Recently we went to the Bee's baseball game with some friends. It was lots of fun and our kids had a blast playing together. I don't think we did much watching of the game but that's ok because we had great company! 
We rode Trax down to the field, Olive loved riding the train.


 Milo was a pretty happy guy just hanging out and crawling around.
The picture is blurry but I just love Olive's face with her little friends Brighton. It is like part excitement, part hyperness, and part anger that I am making her pose for picture.
 They waited for about 30 minutes all to ride take a 2 minutes train at the park.
Yay for family night at Bee's games! We will be going back soon!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1