Friday, April 8, 2011

Matching Cousins


I seriously have SO many projects going on right now. They are all in different stages of completion, and lots of them are just waiting to be started as I go down the long list in my head. But one project I just had to squeeze in. 

Awhile ago I made a sweater for my sister in law who is due with a boy any day.  I still have to make one for Milo so that they can have matching sweaters and it will be so cute. The only problem is that they are size 6 months and I wanted something for Milo and his cousin to match sooner while they were still little.

I have made hats like this before here. I thought they would be perfect for our boys while they were still just little ones. You can't tell, but they are tiny hats. I made them on one size smaller needles than the pattern calls for, so they should fit as tiny little newborns. I can't wait to meet Milo, and Gavin and see them in their matching hats!

1 comment:

krissy o said...

So cute! I love matching babies.

 
UA-18211205-1