Monday, April 4, 2011

Olive Loes Her Princess Matching Game

 Olive loves playing her princess matching game. It is her favorite thing ever! I love it too because it is a good motivator. If I need her to do something, or go somewhere with me I just tell her "We can play princess matching game when we get back!" and she is sold.
 We play a little differently than the rules say to. We used to play with the pictures face up so she could find the princess but now she knows what to do. Also, every turn is Olive's turn. I usually turn one card over and then see if she can help me find the matching one on my turns. She is getting really good at remembering where the matches are.
Every time she finds a match she is so very excited and it is so cute to play with her. She knows to stack her matches in a  pile and then we count them at the end of the game. Somehow Olive always gets all the matches! We love playing with her too.

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1