I was, as I have admitted before, a little disappointed when we found out Milo was a boy. I am not going to lie, part of that disappointment was because I had found, and been planning, all of these adorable girl things that I wanted to make. I had visions of Olive and a baby girl in tons of matching, homemade outfits.
One of the items, that I desperately wanted to make, was this sweater. I was so happy when I found out one of my aunts was having another girl. It was the perfect chance to make this adorable sweater.
She is a few weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy and one of her recent posts here explained exactly how I am feeling, only she is hilarious. She is planning to go natural with her delivery, and I have loved reading and relating to everything she talks about. She has a great blog that is so witty and fun. I absolutely love reading it. I am really glad I got the chance to do something special for her.
The detailing of the eyelets are what make this sweater so charming. It seems delicate and girly. Isn't it very precious?
I just love everything about this little sweater and I'm glad I had the chance to make it. It turned out so cute! I think it should be a great, light spring/summer sweater for her baby girl. Here is wishing you a baby this weekend Mary!


4 comments:
That's so cute! Also, her blog made me giggle because I'm 9 1/2 weeks away and feel the same way Haha. You're getting so close!!! :)!!!
Precious!!! You need to go into business, girl!
You seriously are so talented. And thoughtful! I adore it... it is so sweet. Thank you, again!
Mary
Cute! I recieved a knitted sweater for Lyla and it was my favorite thing to have her wear. I linked to your Aunt's blog and you're right, she is hilarious. I was dying at some of her posts.
Post a Comment