Today we were at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, there were mirrors all over the place and I kept thinking, "When did I get this big?" Seeing as how I have another 9 weeks to go I'm sure that it's just going to get better and better...
4 comments:
Girl, you look so cute! :) Ready to pop! You're all belly! I'm jealous of how great you look!
I love the closing words on this post!
Today we were at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, there were mirrors all over the place and I kept thinking, "When did I get this big?" Seeing as how I have another 9 weeks to go I'm sure that it's just going to get better and better...
Good luck on the next two weeks!
You're so funny. You look great, and just about a week to go! The pictures with Olive are really sweet.
I love the big belly! You are beautiful...I don't know how you have the energy to sew and do as much as you do! You are AMAZING!~
Post a Comment