
This was one I made in just few hours. The pattern is seriously so easy. But I felt like it was a little drab so I added a flower. It was the first flower I ever made. That was the beginning of my flower obsession and now I try to add flowers to everything I can.

This flower is a bit over sized maybe but I still love it!

Then, remember this sweater I made Olive? Well I had just enough yarn left to make the scraps into a matching hat. I really like how it turned out, mostly because of the ear flaps!

Isn't she cute?

I added some stripes of variegated yarn for interest and a pom pom on top. Olive has been very well supplied with things to bundle up with this winter.
4 comments:
There! The flower cap! That is the exact thing I want to learn to make. Can you teach me to do that?
Those hats are amazing! I also love the cardigan.
Krissy- The flower hat is seriously so easy! It is crochet also so I'm sure you could make it in no time. I can totally give you the pattern and teach you how to do it. Let me know!
Soooo cute! She looks so snuggly!
Post a Comment