Thursday, January 27, 2011

My favorite (winter) footwear

One thing I could not live without:

Especially in these cold months. I don't like to wear shoes in general but especially in doors I want to kick my shoes off first thing. The biggest problem with that is that I have very poor circulation, thus my toes are always (seriously always) cold. I have worn just socks to keep my tooties toasty. The problem with only socks is that I cannot stand a wearing a wet sock (not that it happens very often but when it does I really freak out). I think it is disgusting. Even a bigger problem is crumbs. Getting crumbs stuck on my socks drives me crazy. So my constant companion that keeps my feet warm, dry, and crumb free are my slippers. I couldn't make it through January without them.
These are the cute ones Scott got me for Christmas which I was very excited about because my other pair had been trashed. Nothing like cute slippers. They make winter a little more bearable.
I do have to say though that today was a bright and sunny, and relatively warm, January day. It made all the difference. I can handle days like today!

1 comment:

Becki said...

those are so cute! i wish i had some like that, maybe then i would actually wear slippers!

 
UA-18211205-1