Monday, January 24, 2011

Olive and I both desperately miss the Park!

January is my least favorite month. The holidays are over and it feels like winter really sets in. The air conditions are always terrible. Then to top it all off it feels like it is a very long month. I mean, there are 31 days of this!
It has gotten me thinking about the bliss that is all other seasons but winter. Oh the days we could walk outside and just go somewhere, even if it was just on a walk!

Olive has really been missing the park lately. Every time we drive by the park she says "Bye park. We are going to ______. I'll see you later." We just happen to drive by the park every day.

Don't get me wrong, we have been doing our best to keep busy. We have been seeing a lot of friends, going to the library, etc. It just takes more planning to be "out" in the winter.

We miss you park!

1 comment:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Today was a good day for the park! Did you go?

 
UA-18211205-1