Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is it a problem that I eat this nightly?

We have been having this for dessert quite a bit around here. One thing I do like about winter is all the opportunities to have hot coco. One of the reasons I love Christmas is because you can buy Danish butter cookies. " I crave for it nightly!" (hehe!)

Danish butter cookies are just so delicious. I also feel that they go very well with hot chocolate.

I especially like the "spark-a-wee" ones, as Olive calls them. Since I bought a huge container of these cookies from Costco I think we might be having this dessert for a few more months.

That is why I am so grateful that we have one of these handy machine. It is a breeze to have toasty hot coco whenever I want. I am not blaming the pregnancy, but it has been on a very regular basis. I might just need some for an afternoon snack today. I mean, it is very chilly out there!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hot cocoa is the only good thing about winter in my book.

 
UA-18211205-1