A few days before school started we had our annual Back to School Party. It is always fun to have one last hurrah before the craziness starts, and boy has it been craziness this past week!
They would much rather play with the chalk (which you can see all over them) than pose for a picture.
We always fill out a little questionnaire about what they are expecitng the school year to be like and what they are looking forward too.
I got out all our "learning and fun time" toys/activities (and boy do we have a lot! My friend said I could probably start a preschool with all this stuff which is definitely true. I'm a teacher at heart :)) I set it out at stations so the kids could play at which ever they wanted. They mostly just played with the toys in Milo's room. Oh well!
Milo liked having everything out before all the kids got there. Sometimes I think "How is he going to be ready for preschool in a year?" and sometimes I get glimpses like this that he is certainly growing up!
I hung some apples around to make it feel more festive.
Of course there must be snacks! We had alphabet crackers...
and book worm grapes....
and some handmade pencils to take home.
Olive and Brighton making towers.
Milo likes these pattern blocks, but he also likes throwing all the pattern blocks.
Then it was outside for lunch.
I can't get enough of this boy!
Olive and her pals eating on the blanket. We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the weather outside. Thanks to everyone who came!







No comments:
Post a Comment