This is the last of the Halloween posts this year! Ha!
For months Olive has been saying that she wanted to be Rapunzel for Halloween. So that is what costume I got her. Then, as you have seen from the other posts, she frequently changed her mind because well, she has a whole box of costumes. You might not know this about Olive but, she spends about 80% of any given day in some kind of dress up. So, that meant that she had lots of options readily at hand. But, on actual Halloween we convinced her to be Rapunzel because we had all planned costumes to go with her.
The trickiest part of Rapunzel, as you might have guessed, is the hair. We bought a wig online, because well, I thought the $25 dollars for the Disney one was outrageous (in retrospect we should have just got the one at the store but oh well)
Well, when it came in the mail it had these crazy bangs that we could never fix. But the back was pretty cool.
So we cut the braid part off and just figured out how to connect it to Olive's hair. It didn't look perfect but at least she didn't look homeless anymore.
Here is Rapunzel with her Flynn Ryder
Apparently he is still afraid of her hair! Hehe. We seriously love this movie at our house!
Milo was Pascal, in case you couldn't tell:)
And finally the whole Tangled bunch. Flynn, Rapunzel, Pascal, and Mother Gothel. I think we looked dang good, but I couldn't stand that horrible wig.








3 comments:
How awesome is that! I love matching costumes.... something we've never done.
That is stinkin awesome!! I just about died at the homeless comment!
Totally cute!
Post a Comment