As of November 7 we have officially lived in our house for 2 whole years. That is so shocking to me. It is the longest we have lived in one place since we have been married. It doesn't feel like our new house any more, it just feels like our house. I do kinda miss it not being new. Everyone has seen it now. I did love when people came over and I got to show it off. I love our house. I adore it. I loved it when we first walked through it, and I loved it after we remodeled it and moved in, and I loved it when we got to do all of the firsts in it like first Christmas etc, but now.... I really love it. Now it has all those memories and time in it. I wasn't too sentimental about moving out of our other places even though they had lots of the same "firsts" but this house is different. Besides we have made so many great friends and love our neighbors.
I sometimes stress out about the potential of someday having to move out of this house. Crazy right? Well, I thought I would just show you some of the things that have happened and changed in our house over the last 2 years.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wait, that felt like a teaser...are there pictures coming? I also adore your house. I've never seen it in person, but you have great style and I love bungalows. My dream house would be a bungalow-sp? Now I am doubting myself, you do live in a bungalow, right? Well at any rate, from what I know of your house, I love it too. :)
Post a Comment