It was pretty hard to pick our colors. We got probably 15 samples and still weren't sure. The hardest part was that we wanted colors that would compliment but downplay the purple-ness of our brick.
Here is house the front looked 2 years ago when we purchased the house. Cute but, I don't know....something seems old lady-ish to me. I think it's the hedge. So, we (read Scott) pulled out the hedge. We also need it out to paint. The main reason we were painting was for looks, but we were also hoping it would stop some of the leakage we were having in our basement if we painted and sealed the foundation.
So here is the finished product:
What do you think? I love it! I think it is just a subtle change, in fact a lot of our neighbors didn't even realize we had painted. It's just that little bit of updating. Now I feel like the exterior matches the interior. Besides, I've always wanted a gray house!!


4 comments:
Your neighbors didn't notice?! I think it looks like a brand new house. I seriously love it!
beautiful and understated!
It looks amazing!!
It looks great! And yeah, that hedge was old lady. It is much better without it.
Post a Comment