Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Halloween Activites

So here are some of the other Halloween highlights  (there were lots of fun things that we did that I forgot to take picutres at! Oops!)
Decorating our homemade witch's hats

 Preschool costume parade (Olive is the bride in white. Interestingly, the other kids didn't know what I bride was.) Olive loves playing in the leaves.
 Orange and black dinner
 Homemade donuts and hot cocoa
Library Halloween Party
 Painting pumpkins
Posing with Pumpkins

Our Giraffe. We have had multiple costume changes this year.
We had a family Halloween party and Scott decided to be....can you tell?
He was Steve Jobs (a tribute) and I was his greatest invention
Cute family
I think this picture is so awesome and hilarious at the same time. First of all, that littlest cheerleader isn't even two yet but I think she has a bright future. And second, how funny is Olive desperately wanting to be part of their awesomeness?
These two are so cute together! Love our cousins!
Here is the whole group:
There is so much more like our own Halloween party, a Halloween playdate, sugar and pumpkin cookies, caramel apples, a trip to St. George, carving pumpkins, etc. etc. etc. Even though it has been so much fun,  I am ready to put the decorations away and start thinking about Christmas presents. Yeah!


No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1