I am sorry about those last few posts. I did them in advance, and then obviously forgot to finish them. I promise I will go back and update the ones that didn't have pictures like I said they would. Oops!
We had a really fabulous Thanksgiving this year. We have so much and are so blessed that it is easy to make a long list of all that we are grateful for. I'm not going to add that list here but just know that all of you great friends and family that read this blog are definitely at the top!
Then we went as a family to go see the new Muppet movie. Scott and I were laughing the entire time, we thought it was so funny. Olive got pretty bored towards the end, but thankfully her popcorn was enough to keep her happy until the end.
After some nice naps we went to my aunt Lori's house for dinner. This is the first time in forever that this side of my family has had relatives here and it was great to get together with them. Dinner was delicious, as always. We took some real pictures of their cute turkey outfits so hopefully I can post those soon.
Then we just had to break out the Christmas jammies because, well you only have so long to wear them! I love matching jammies, almost more than life itself. Sadly, camera phone pictures just do not do the job. I hope your Thanksgiving was as joyful as ours!
1 comment:
I loved the new Muppets movie! I thought it was hilarious and pretty cute. We saw it as part of Marion's birthday party since her birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year. Olive and Milo's matching jammies are too cute!
Post a Comment