Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Twilight Concerts







Last week we had a fun adventure going to the She and Him concert. They are one of my favorite bands. I do love Zooey's voice but I'm also an M. Ward fan. The Twilight Concerts have had a lot of great bands this year which makes me so happy that this great free event is getting support. So for She and Him to play a free show and the possibility of getting Bruge's waffles (although I opted for a Mediterranean crepe) was more than enough reason to venture Downtown. The sad part was that it was the last show of the season which meant that summer is coming to an end. Boo!





We rode Trax to avoid the parking madness and it turned out perfectly. Olive kept yelling "choo choo!" because she was so excited to ride the train. Our game plan was to take Olive for as long as she could handle it. Thankfully we met some of our friends down there so she had fun running around and being silly with her friend.

We put her in the backpack to make her more portable and it worked perfectly for us to watch the concert. Olive made friends with people in the crowd and was very interested in the lights and excitement on stage.

It was a great night!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That was a lot of fun! I'm sad they're over too.

 
UA-18211205-1