Monday, August 30, 2010

Being a Good Wife

Scott has recently decided that it is time to venture into new territory as a photographer. He has been working hard for the past few years as a real estate marketing photographer. Now he is letting his skills loose as he branches into wedding and portrait photography by starting Treebird Photography. Check him out at www.treebirdphotography.com You can also start follow his blog at www.treebirdphotography.blogspot.com as he starts to put his work up.

What can I say? I think he is so talented. I am sure you will agree with me when you check out his new website. He would love feedback so leave your thoughts here and I will be sure to pass them along.

I've been so lucky to have him as my personal photographer,but I guess I am willing to share. Keep him in mind and pass along his name to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks! We appreciate your support!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1