I thought this Birthday Banner turned out super cute and cleared up any confusion about why we were partying.

Here is the cake table and some close ups. The cake and frosting (and everything else) was all homemade and then we got so involved in the party we forgot to eat it!



My color scheme was brown, pink and lime green so I made some paper hearts to spread the color around.

I put out her scrapbooks so people could browse through her cuteness.


These were the party favors. I love how they turned out but mostly I loved that they were very easy.

Of course we had to have pom poms to give it that party flavor.


These were dot garlands I made for the walls and table fronts.

I also made a polka dot sign for the present table.


One of my biggest projects was a total bust. I thought it would be fun to have some streamers with dots on them that everyone could walk through as they entered the backyard. One gust of wind tangled them up making it impossible to unravel them. So we just hung them from the clothes line and counted it as decoration. I know Olive won't remember all the details and decorations of the party, but I will and maybe someday she will care that I cared.
2 comments:
you did awesome girl! =]
everything looks super cute! good job!
Post a Comment