Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer is Here!

We have finally been doing some fun summer activities now that the weather has actually warmed up after such a cold, rainy spring (and the park is no longer flooded, that really put a kink in our plans). A few days ago I broke out the little pool and Olive thought it was the most fantastic thing ever. She kept calling it a "big bath". She is always bringing me her swim suit out of the drawer now that she knows how awesome a pool is.

It came with a beach ball and floaty ring. She was watching very carefully as I blew all three up ( and almost passed out). Then she would carefully blow on each of them too. She had to have the ring on at all times like it was a skirt or something. It was pretty hilarious that she kept getting herself all twisted up in it.

I can't wait for more days like this! Yay for summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what?! This looks like a definite party. Olive is adorable.

Rachel said...

That looks so fun. I can just imagine her helping you blow everything up - James is so funny that way too!

 
UA-18211205-1