I feel like I need to do some catch up on my blog and get back on schedule so this is kinda old news. In May Scott and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. It is crazy how fast the time has gone and how much our lives have changed. I don't want to be a cliche "Oh I am going to brag forever about how my husband is better than yours" blog. But it felt big to us, so I thought I would quickly share.
Since we were in California we decided it would be fun to go to Disneyland just by ourselves, and it was. Thanks to my awesome mom who made the whole trip possible and was willing to watch Olive so we could celebrate.
It was nice just being able to hold hands instead of holding a toddler while we waited in line. It is crazy how much less stressful and low key Disneyland seems without kids. We were able to go on almost all the rides because you can get anywhere fast without a stroller!
We went to dinner at a nice restaurant in Downtown Disney because we didn't want gross Disneyland food. It was very nice to have a quite dinner. We exchanged gifts and let's just say Scott's made me cry. He wrote me a song! Can you believe that? I have "wanted" a song written about me forever and it is the cutest sweetest song. He played all the instruments and recorded it so I could listen to it there. Our real gift is a cruise, but we got the best price in September so I guess we will be celebrating again!
After dinner we went back and rode a few more rides. We got ice cream and watched the fabulous firework show. It really was a great way to spend our 5th anniversary.
This is what I gave Scott. More to come on what is inside on Friday.

(Pretty good cliff hanger huh? I think I am going to follow TV's example and always end with either a plot twist or a shocking ending. Does that give you enough suspense to came back?)
1 comment:
omg you two are too cute and yessssss i hate suspense =[
Post a Comment