Sometimes I can't believe how much this little girl loves me. She asks for hugs, gives me pats on the back, holds my face, and grabs my legs when she gets nervous. She melts my heart. I am so lucky!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Olive Loves ME!
Olive said her first real, complete sentence yesterday. I was putting her down for a nap and she was very tired from playing at nursery all afternoon. She gets very huggy and cuddly when she is tired. I said "I love you baby" and she said back "I love you too mama". A full sentence! No lie. I have a witness.

Sometimes I can't believe how much this little girl loves me. She asks for hugs, gives me pats on the back, holds my face, and grabs my legs when she gets nervous. She melts my heart. I am so lucky!
Sometimes I can't believe how much this little girl loves me. She asks for hugs, gives me pats on the back, holds my face, and grabs my legs when she gets nervous. She melts my heart. I am so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh that's sweet! she is so adorable
Oh no she didn't! That is darling!
I am still waiting...
Hey! Just caught up on several of your posts!
yay for the iphone, LOVE the patio, adorable doll furniture...
and how sweet is that little girl of yours?
So sweet!!! And what a smartie!
Post a Comment