Here is that cute Milo boy all ready for preschool.
Does he not look like the most adorable thing ever?!?! And pretty proud of himself too.
Milo was so glad to have Scott there. He couldn't be more of a daddy's boy.
Even as we were walking up I was asking him if he was excited or thought the balloons were cool and he was just like "I no go to preschool"
But he followed all the other kids and went in just fine. No tears, no screaming, no fights. I had a feeling that if he saw the fun stuff inside he would be ok about staying. The funny thing is that after the first day he was like, "Yeah that was fun" but that was enough. LIke he was fine to do it once but he was cool to not go again. He was so sad and cried when Thursday came and he had to go back to preschool. It took about three weeks for me to tell him it was a preschool day and for him to be ok with it. He would tell me, "I stay wit Betta. I do laundry with Betta". Silly boy.
Within the first few weeks of school he got to bring in his "About Me" bucket. I was so surprised to go in and watch him talk about it. He had lots to say and felt really comfortable because that doesn't usually happen. Because we weren't living at home he brought 100% his cousin Timothy's toys in the bucket and since they were toys of a 4th grader the kids thought they were so cool. He brought some trains, some nerf guns, and some other cool stuff and all the little boys sat and listened intently about all the toys that weren't really his.
Milo went straight in, started playing and that was that. The next few drop offs I had to walk off while he was crying to Ms Jani but then she would tell me that he stopped as soon as he went in. I can't believe this little nugget is in preschool. Preschool is seriously the best ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment