One of my goals this year was to learn how to knit cables. I was really intimidated about making cables, I think it is because of the whole extra needle situation. I had been telling myself for years that I need to go to a cabling class. For some reason, the extra step of going to a class meant that I never scheduled it and thus it never happened. But awhile ago I was at the fabric store and saw a video about teaching 5 different stitches. I watched it and it was actually so easy to figure out! I decided the easiest thing, as always, to make up quick were some baby hats. Good thing I know so many people having babies! So here they are, my cable knit baby hats!
Friday, July 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jealous! As soon as I'm ready to start knitting again, will you teach me? It looks so awesome!
Those are adorable - great job!
If I ever have another baby, I totally want you to make me one!!!
Post a Comment