Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Swim Lessons

 So far this summer Olive has taken almost 4 weeks of swim lessons and we just signed up for another session. It has been a big commitment because it is four days a week in the mornings. But she has made so much progress that I want to keep it up. I am really proud of how comfortable she is in the water. She also knows her limits pretty well.
She is does very well at floating on her tummy...
and flipping to her back.

But she also likes to be silly. At her last class I heard her teacher ask her to pinky promise to be good that day.


Her class is small, but they give their teacher a run for her money.

She has already passed off one level this summer. Although it is tempting to play during lessons Olive has learned a lot and the sacrifice of every morning is paying off!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1