We had a really fun 4th of July! I just love how many fun things are just a walk away! It is one of my most favorite things about where we live.
We got to the parade nice and early and were able to watch the runners in the 5K. It made my heart hurt a little bit that we weren't running in it but by not doing it I felt like our whole day went smoother. It is just such an early morning to run with 2 kids. Anyway, Olive thought the police officers that started out the parade were too loud.
My cuties
Olive got so much candy from the parade, especially because where we were wasn't too crowded with kids.
Olive liked waving at everyone that went by, espcialy the girls all dressed up in pretty dresses. Iam still not sure about this camel. There were a couple of odd entries in the parade this year.
Olive giving five to the fireman
We had quite the little group gathered in our very prime spot. Kellen and Jer joined us with their niece Julianna.
I love uncle Kellen because her gives me candy!
Then everyone came over to our house to have some holiday snacks I made. I must say they turnedo ut pretty tasty!
I will post more tomorrow of the rest of our day!
No comments:
Post a Comment