Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Smiley Milo

 We have lots of nicknames for Milo. I am kinda of surprised by that because we thought Milo would be a hard name for nicknames. I mean, it already ends in an o and how do you add an ie to it?! But, it has been surprisingly easy. We call both of our kids Munchkins but that also gets shorted to munch, or munchybuns,  or lots of other variations. We call Olive girlfriend but we call Milo dude, which has also turned into duder and Duder McScooter. Scott made up "Royal" names for everyone, since Olive loves princesses so much. They are Olivephina, Scottfield, Marinnia, and Milonius. So, we call Milo Milonius. Whenever I said Milonius it made me think of a song, so that nickname also got a theme song. (if you are wondering...do you know the "Aquarius" song? That is the tune we just sing "Milonius, Mi-lo-ni-us!") We also call Milo Milito because well, Scott speaks Spanish. But I think my favorite nickname for Milo is Smilo because he is always smiling and here are some pictures to prove why he needs that nickname. 
He loves to jump and bounce.
 Doesn't he look so little in that highchair?

 He loves bath time.

He is my smiley guy. Oh how we love our Smilo!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Milonius is my favorite royal nickname!

 
UA-18211205-1