I am positive that nobody cares about this but me. I am not sure what my obsession of recreating photos with Milo from when Olive was a baby but I just love it. So here is another (Olive's are much better lit but I just didn't have as much time.)
I feel like Olive looks like a porcelain doll here or something. I love Milo's chubby cheeks but they look like nothing compared to her cheeks. I still feel like they both have Scott's eyes and my nose and chin. Recently I have been thinking that Milo isn't looking as much like Olive as I once felt but here I do see a lot of similarities. What this had made me realize is that so much of their "look" is their personality coming through.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Definitely cut from the same mold.
Post a Comment