Or maybe I should say that I like to show Milo off. There really isn't any other reason for this post other than that. Truthfully he doesn't really need much help from me to get attention. Strangers are always approaching us and they love talking to him because he flirts back with lots of coos and smiles.
He is getting really good at holding his head up these days which is impressive because that is quite the feat. I mean, look at that noggin. It has it's own weather system (not really, I mean I'm not making fun) I do just want to congratulate him whenever he does tummy time because, well, it's a lot of work. He is rolling from his tummy to his back but mostly its just coincidence or maybe inevitable when his legs are kicking like crazy.
He has also recently gotten pretty good at grabbing things for the soul purpose of putting them in his mouth.
Of course, Olive had to get in on the action.
I also thought I would just take a moment and show off his wonderfully amazing little chubby thighs. Aren't those awesome? I just squish them all day while I'm holding him. I hope he realizes that its a sign of affection.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment