When Milo first came out, Scott almost immediately said "He looks just like Olive!" He was SO right. When I first saw him I was shocked at how much he looked like Olive. Not Olive today, but as a newborn they are almost hard to tell apart.
Here is a comparison:
Can you tell which is which? Olive is first and then Milo.
How about this photo? Do you know who it is? I asked Scott and he was a little stumped but got it right. So, let's discet their similarities. First, the most obvious thing to me is the nose. They have the exact same nose. Both had that little ridge on their nose also. Second, the shape of their faces are the same. And we will see, but the shape of their eyes seems the same too.
Now there for sure are differences, especially after I've had some time to study little Milo. His features are definitely more dominant. He has a much stronger brow. He has a bit of a clef in his chin. Olive had long, long eyelashes and a cute dimple on one check. Milo has neither. She also had a smaller, more feminine mouth. Plus their coloring is a little different since Olive had almost black hair at birth (that all fell out) and Milo is much more blonde. BTW that is Olive in the photo.
The other thing that has been throwing Scott and I for a loop is that they make so many of the same facial expressions. Milo will make a face and I will think "That looks just like a face Olive would make!" They both have rather pensive looks and Milo's brow is often furrowed as he is trying to figure things out. This photo is one looks that we see on Milo all the time and it looks exactly like Olive.
But, even when they are peaceful they look alike. It could be the same baby right? Or am I just crazy? I seriously can't get over it!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
All of my kids look alike. If I am at the store they will ask if they are twins. The only difference is Melanie has brown eyes and everyone else has blue.
Congrats Milo is very cute!!
WOW! It is a good thing they are both so cute! I think that is amazing how much Milo and Olive do look alike - my girls have always looked SO different...it'll be interesting to see if #3 will be similar or different...
I need to post pictures of Brighton next to Houston like that because we feel the same way, they are super alike! Well B was much fatter in the face,as a newborn than H is, but their features are so similar! Its crazy to see B's newborn pictures and think wait that's not H!?
LOVE LOVE your cute kids!
Post a Comment