Friday, May 6, 2011

Knit Baby Hats

I have three cousins that are having (or have had) babies this year. So I wanted to make them all something for their new little ones.
One family, I didn't know the sex yet so they got this sweet little yellow hat.  It is for when they are really little. Little things just seem so precious.
 Next was for a boy, he was born in December so I made it in hopes it will fit next winter.
 Then the girl. I love this bonnet.  I think I love it so much because of how vintage feeling it is.
 Here is the back. Sweet isn't it?
And here are all three. I am so happy for everyone! Here's to hoping that our little babies can all meet sometime soon!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Soooo cute! I loved Jefferson in his! Hehe That picture was adorable! I haven't picked up Scotlyn's from Joana, yet. You're awesome :)

Patty Girl said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your cute baby girl in the hat, Karen.
And the picture of Jefferson had us all laughing too. He is so dang cute!

joana said...

so adorable! thanks again maren! and karen tells me your little guy just got here! yay! congrats!(sorry i don't facebook, and i've been slackin on reading blogs lately)

 
UA-18211205-1