The difficult part is getting her to smile. Not really to smile, she is willing to do that, but to get a nice calm smile that is facing the camera.
This is the actual sequence of photos from a recent shoot with Olive.

Me: "Say Cheese!"

"Okay, relax. Just a nice smile"

"Look at mommy!"

Then I thought, maybe if I zoom in....

Me:" Say Cheese"

"Look at mommy!"

Me: "Open your eyes."
"Okay, that will have to do!" I don't know about anyone else but I think these photos are hilarious. What a character she is.
5 comments:
Love it!
HAHAHA! I love it!
They'll probably end up being some of your favorite shots later down the road because you'll remember how funny she was. Wait until you're trying to take pictures of Olive AND Milo together!
i laughed so hard at your post, because it reminded me of the one i did 2 years ago about james.
http://theobermarks.blogspot.com/2009/02/camera-face.html
These photos had both me and Dan laughing our heads off. Our favorite is the second one down. She is so funny!
Post a Comment